It is almost go time!!!
Location: St. Joe’s in Walton, upper parking lot by playground. This is a change from years past.
Day: Saturday, July 15th
Times: 8am (Juniors), 9am (Midgets), 10am (Starters)
- If your son isn’t registered, they won’t be given equipment on Saturday per WVYF Board. Please go to the REGISTRATION PAGE to get registered. Walk up registrations are not available (exception: flag football). If this poses a problem, please reach out and let us know.
- Practice next week, Monday thru Thursday 6pm to 8pm for Junior and Midgets. Tuesday and Thursday, 6-8 for Starters.
- HERE you will find a coupon for Dick’s Sporting Goods. If you still need to purchase anything football related.
- Mouth pieces and practice pants will be sold at equipment handout.
Mouthpieces are $2 and practice pants are $5. These are yours to keep, WVYFA is getting out of the business of supplying practice pants, so buy as many as your would like while we have them. This is strictly for practice pants. Game jerseys and game pants will still be provided.
- Youth sports take more than coaches and board members to make them great. Get involved this season; there are plenty of opportunities to help out.
Needed before first practice:
- Fees paid
- Sports physical that is valid the entire season.
- Copy of birth certificate to be turned in. WVYFA will have your child’s on file if they played last season.
Make sure to watch for correspondence from your coach / team moms.
To register now, go to our REGISTRATION PAGE.